Happy Thursday, All! Today will be the last weekly Wine and Love; I may do it as a monthly feature to recap my months or not at all. I haven’t decided yet. At any rate, thanks to everyone who joined in along the way and kept Wine and Love going for 52 weeks! If you want to keep going with Wine and Love you can as the awesome Suki has volunteered to carry the torch for the next 52 weeks. Look for it on her blog next week and link up on future Thursdays.
* This week my whines are the usual: not feeling like I’m getting enough sleep even though I’m going to bed at an earlier time and dealing with allergies, and the whole stress/uncertainty thing that goes with my post from earlier on doing the right thing.
* This is a silly one, but on Sunday night we watched the CMAs (I know, who am I?) and as a result I’ve had Toby Keith’s “Red Solo Cup” stuck in my head ALL WEEK. Doesn’t help that Knight randomly emails me a line from the song during the day while I’m working (though it does make me laugh).
* Work situations that make me want to crack the screen on my laptop. Or scream. Or both.
* We celebrated Easter with the girls last weekend. It was pretty funny to hear Jolie’s take on the Easter Bunny: There is one for girls, and one for boys and they are really little, tiny bunnies who sneak into houses assisted by dogs. (I assume she said this since the Easter Bunny “came” while we were at Church and our dog was the only one home to have let him in.)
* My back is all better which means I’ve been exercising again consistently for the last week. My knees are holding out ok so far too, which is probably because I’ve moved to an every other day workout routine. Feels good to keep moving. Bonus: last weekend? I was able to put on a pair of size six pants and zip them. It felt amazing. And is keeping me motivated.
* A trip to see my parents this weekend for Easter and do some wedding planning as a COUPLE! Shocking, I know, since most of my trips home have been me by myself since Knight has been on business trips. Kind of excited to have him with me this time around. Also, Easter candy. May be the demise of the size six pants for a few days but I’m kind of excited to have chocolate again (in moderation, I promise).
* Earlier this week I received a gigantic package from Nintendo and the Brand About Town folks containing a Wii Fit Plus & a brand new Wii for me to share with a friend or family member. I immediately thought of my soon-to-be-niece and her husband. We are hopefully meeting up with them on Saturday to give it to them and then she and I will start the workout plan that was included with the package. I’m kind of excited to shake up my workout routine and incorporate something other than the Shred and running into my daily workouts.
* Today is my Friday!
What’s on your Wine/Love list this week?