Happy Friday! I don’t know about you but it has been one heck of a long week for me. This is one of those fun and silly posts that popped into my head and wrote itself so here we go…
* listen to podcasts. I don’t think I’ve ever even downloaded one. This makes me feel really behind the times.
* have any songs on my iPhone. I’m pretty certain I’m an iPhone under user.
* Own a DSLR camera; I use my Canon point & shoot with 12 megapixels and my iPhone for the majority of my photos. (And let’s be honest, more photos are taken with my iPhone than anything else.)
* Have any jeans that are a color other than my black ones.
* watch TV shows live anymore; almost all of the ones I enjoy are either on my DVR or I catch up via Netflix.
* dislike Angelina Jolie anymore. After reading her Op-Ed and hearing how awesome she is as a mother and a person, I’ve decided I’d love to have tea with her.
* Sleep in anymore. It’s dreadful, really, as I’m someone who loves her sleep but for some reason I can’t sleep past 8am on a Saturday. I take it as a sign that I’m a grown-up.
* use the feedly that I signed up for. It makes my blog reading really scattered and disorganized. It annoys me.
* listen to CDs and carry cases of CDs in my car. I have mixes I made, favorites from high school and college and then of course CDs of my faves (DMB, Harry Connick, John Mayer, Jack Johnson) like any dutiful fan.
* love going to the Farmer’s Market to people watch, get some of the best fresh sourdough bread of my life and enjoy the hustle and bustle of it.
* own a few pairs of fun color pants for work (magenta! cerulean blue!)
* understand the importance of a comfortable pair of underwear. You know what I’m talking about the no line, no slip, super comfortable, hardly know they are there kind. I suppose that’s another sign I’m growing old. Also, this does not mean I wear granny panties.
* love the idea of being good at taking pictures. Then I realize I can leave that to the professionals and those who have studied the art of taking a picture.
* miss old school blogger meet-ups. See also: this blog from livitluvit. She sums up perfectly how I feel about the blogging community all these years later.
What are some of your dos & don’ts these days?