Holy cow, 50 weeks of Wine and Love. Kind of a long time but you know what? This little meme helps with weekly perspective, at least for me, so I’m going to keep it up. Join if you like, on your blog or in the comments! Always welcoming new participants and guests.
* I threw my lower back out on Monday night. Like, to the point I was in tears and lying flat on the floor. Thank goodness for chiropractors. And ice packs. And a fiancé who helped me as much as he could. Two days later and I’m feeling like my old self again.
* Mosquitos and flies. With the warm weather, comes the bugs.
* I just went grocery shopping last week and I already need to do it again. I. Loathe. Grocery. Shopping.
* Dealing with incompetent people. Also people who mess with those I love. Uncool, world, uncool.
* We are kidlet free and plan free this weekend. I’m kind of excited about it.
* Homemade blueberry muffins. The kidlets and Knight headed to church last weekend. I went for a run and then decided to surprise them with baked goods when they returned.
* Speaking of running: I’ve started adding two to three miles to my workouts, a few times a week. So far, so good. My knees aren’t hating me (yet) and it feels so good to be out on the road again. I will be slow and steady in terms of mileage so as to not piss off my body too much.
* It’s been kind of a long-ish week for me, so thrilled that tomorrow is Friday. Add to that that Knight is bringing Chipotle home for dinner and it’s sure to be a good start to the weekend.
* The Voice. I know I’ve said it before but we are hooked. How/why I didn’t watch it last season, I have no idea but man, it’s a good show.
It’s been kind of a slower week around these parts, so that’s all I have today. I suppose there is nothing wrong with short and sweet, though, is there?
Tell me, what’s on your wine/love list this week?