So you all seem to like the Intolerance and Love Posts and while I do too, I don’t love the name, so I’m switching it to Wine & Love. Why? Because it will now be a list of things that make me want to drink a glass (or a bottle) of wine and then of course the things I’m loving… so, here we go!
Things that make me want to have a glass (or a bottle) of wine:
* This may make me sound like a grumpy old woman, but all the Charlie Sheen talk. Yes, his twitter feed is funny and yes, he gives good sound bites but really? There is obviously something not right with him and I do wish he’d get help or that the people who love him would help. (End grumpy old woman rant.)
* Mother Nature and her ADD attitude toward the weather. 60 and sunny one day to cold and grey the next? Let’s get it together, shall we?
* There are not enough hours in the day for me to sleep lately/I’m having trouble sleeping. So obviously a glass/bottle of wine will help me sleep, right?
Things that I love this week:
* Waking up to text messages from Knight that are so sweet they put a smile on my face (which is a big deal cause I’m so not a morning person).
* Forgetting that I have certain pieces of clothing which means something new to wear to work which means I feel confident and happier during the work day.
* For all the crap that’s happened this week, there has been some great news, like my high school best friend is expecting her first child, my brother is coming home over spring break and I will be receiving some awesome looking boots to review for the blog.
* Jack and all his cuteness. He’s an adorable dog.
* Parenthood. I can’t get enough of that show.
* Connecting with new people across the blogosphere.
* 28 days until Seattle.