* Ive never seen the original Star Wars movies. Ever.
* When I was in Key West for my friends bachelorette party, I committed the Cardinal Sin of vacations: I fell for a local. Captain Steve. Sigh. Italian, tall, tan, handsome and wildly adventurous.
* If I cant sleep, I will eat M&Ms in bed while playing my Nintendo DSi.
* I still suffer from blogger envy on occasion: design, followers, stats. I know, its totally silly and shallow considering everything else thats going on in the world.
* About once every two months, my Monica Gellar cleanliness tendencies go out the window. Suddenly there are piles of clothes, books and other randomness all over my room. It builds up until I cant take it anymore and I do a clean sweep.
* I get really annoyed when the men I work with feel the need to make loud, bodily function noises in the hallway. I may be the only girl in the office, but I can hear them!
* Im not sure that Im feeling Glee this season. The plot line is a bit jumpy.
* The other day, I caught a glimpse of myself and my hair in the mirror. The curliness and gray hair totally looked like Cher in Moonstruck. I havent decided if this is a good or bad thing. I guess itd be good if it means I find some Italian dude who likes the look.
* Some days I wish I could be the party girl, the devil-may-care-attitude girl. Not the cares-what-people-think, people-pleasing, worrying-about-everyone-but-herself girl.
Anything you want to get off your chest today?