It has been a week around these parts. When that happens, I do what I do best: focus on my favorite moments, things or silliness from the week:
1. I have my very own Aaron Rodgers Green Bay Packer jersey. I can’t tell you how happy this makes me. I wore it around the house for a few hours after I got it. Now to figure out how to get myself to a Packers game this year…
2. My youngest bonus daughter has been singing a camp song about a moose all week and I finally captured it on video last night. It’s quite possibly the most adorable thing ever… and I’m pretty sure the song will be stuck in my head for weeks to come. “I’m a moose! Moose! Can’t you hear my call?”
3. A glass of wine with a neighbor friend on Monday evening; I had her mail, she had a glass of wine for me. Win for everyone!
4. Exchanging texts with Nilsa about the STL Cards v. White Sox games. I love having a friend who loves the Cardinals as much as I do.
5. Random hugs and kisses from my bonus daughters. They really can be the sweetest creatures in the world (when they want to be).
6. Long, lingering walks with Jack; the weather has been gorgeous here the last few days, not higher than 85 degrees during the day, and it makes the walks and evenings so pleasant. Can’t get enough of the cool summer evenings.
7. Laughing with Knight over the “large” cheese dip at one of our favorite Mexican restaurants. Both girls love it so the smaller bowl doesn’t work for us right now; it’s gone in about 4 chips with the kidlets around. We asked for the large one and they brought it out in a small casserole dish (seriously). $10.50 and a lot of cheese dip later… we were still laughing. They should call it mammoth size because it was a lot of cheese dip. And yes there was some leftover when we left. And yes, the cheese dip was the most expensive thing on our bill that evening.
8. My blog-friend-turned-real-life-friend, Bri, is blogging again. This makes my heart happy.
What’s on your Good Things Friday list?